Clue: Mussolini moniker
We have 2 answers for the clue Mussolini moniker. See the results below.
- Chief, in Italian
- Fascist leader, in Italy
- Mussolini, e.g.
- Mussolini, in headlines
- W.W. II nickname
- Italian leader
- Il ___ (Mussolini's title)
- Bologna boss
- Il ___ (Mussolini)
- Il ___
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 27, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - July 11, 2012
- Washington Post - September 06, 2005
- Washington Post - December 16, 2002
- New York Times - August 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Mussolini moniker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!