Clue: Mustang and Impala
We have 1 answer for the clue Mustang and Impala. See the results below.
- Chop-shop input
- Road runners?
- Detroit products
- Mercury and Saturn, for instance
- They're always tired
- Bumper ___
- Train segments
- "Shake It Up" band, with "the"
- A shopping mall has lots of these
- Mercury and Saturn, but not Uranus
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mustang and Impala that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!