Clue: MVP of the first two Super Bowls
We have 3 answers for the clue MVP of the first two Super Bowls. See the results below.
- Belle or Bart
- Brenda of the comics
- "Wheel of Fortune" songstress, 1952
- Best successor
- A Beatle
- Judge Kenneth
- "Oh My My" singer, 1974
- Fictional reporter Brenda
- First Super Bowl M.V.P.
- "You're Sixteen" singer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 05, 2014
- Universal - March 12, 2014
- Netword - September 30, 2012
- New York Times - December 09, 2009
- Washington Post - November 09, 2009
- Washington Post - March 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue MVP of the first two Super Bowls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!