Clue: "My Dinner With Andre" playwright
We have 1 answer for the clue "My Dinner With Andre" playwright. See the results below.
- William ___, longtime editor of The New Yorker
- Wallace ___ of "Manhattan"
- Napster creator Fanning
- ''New Yorker'' editor, 1952-87
- One of the Wayans brothers
- "New Yorker" editor, 1952-87
- Fanning who created Napster
- A Wayans
- Actor Wallace who played Vizzini in "The Princess Bride"
- Wallace of 'The Princess Bride'
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - September 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "My Dinner With Andre" playwright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!