Clue: Mythical weaver
We have 1 answer for the clue Mythical weaver. See the results below.
- Weaver of myth
- Spider woman
- Storied weaver
- Athena changed her into a spider
- Mythical weaver turned into a spider by Athena
- Weaver of Greek myth
- Mythical tapestry artisan
- "Turn Off the Dark" singer in "Spider-Man" on Broadway
- Athena turned her into a spider
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 02, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 23, 2012
- LA Times - January 15, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Mythical weaver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!