Clue: Nabokov heroine
We have 1 answer for the clue Nabokov heroine. See the results below.
- Critic ___ Louise Huxtable
- City SSW of Tulsa
- Toothpaste-approving grp.
- Holly Hunter in "The Piano"
- Toothpullers' grp.
- Nabokov novel
- Orthodontist's org.
- Org. quoted on toothpaste tubes
- Drillers' org.
- Toothy grp.?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 11, 2014
- New York Times - February 07, 2014
- Netword - March 29, 2009
- New York Times - November 02, 2008
- USA Today - October 22, 2008
- Universal - July 26, 2008
- New York Times - August 28, 2007
- USA Today - August 08, 2007
- Universal - February 21, 2007
- USA Today - September 20, 2005
- Washington Post - March 09, 2003
- New York Times - December 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nabokov heroine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!