Clue: Name after which the New World is named
We have 1 answer for the clue Name after which the New World is named. See the results below.
- First name in exploration
- Explorer Vespucci
- Map-maker Vespucci
- Mapmaker Vespucci
- First name in map-making
- New World Explorer Vespucci
- Italian explorer Vespucci
- First name among Italian explorers
- Navigator Vespucci
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Name after which the New World is named that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!