Clue: Name associated with the second Gospel
We have 1 answer for the clue Name associated with the second Gospel. See the results below.
- Tintoretto's "The Miracle of ___ Freeing the Slave"
- One of the four Evangelists
- One of the four evangelists, briefly
- Gospel writer
- Patron of barristers and notaries
- Donatello sculpture subject
- Author of one of the Gospels
- Patron of Venice
- Namesake of a Venice basilica
- Gospel author
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 04, 2010
- Washington Post - April 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Name associated with the second Gospel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!