Clue: Name of five Norwegian kings
We have 2 answers for the clue Name of five Norwegian kings. See the results below.
- Patron saint of Norway
- Canute's foe
- Minnesota's St. ___ College
- One of five Norwegian kings
- Norwegian king
- Elgar's "King ___"
- Norway's patron saint
- Norwegian saint
- King in an Elgar work
- Canute expelled him
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2017
- New York Times - April 20, 2017
- New York Times - February 13, 2017
- New York Times - November 27, 2011
- Universal - November 24, 2011
- Washington Post - April 29, 2006
- USA Today - December 09, 2004
- Washington Post - September 14, 2001
- New York Times - August 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Name of five Norwegian kings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!