Clue: Name of three English kings
We have 1 answer for the clue Name of three English kings. See the results below.
- One of two Plantagenet kings
- With 103-Down, Shakespearean title character
- Benjamin Franklin's "Poor __'s Almanack"
- With 37-Across, one of only two recipients of all five awards in this puzzle
- Shakespearean title character
- Spiro's running mate
- With 51-Across, author of the quotation
- With 40-Down, source of the piece of advice
- SK address, or Habs icon
- Hockeyist Joseph Henry Maurice ______
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Name of three English kings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!