Clue: Namesake of a Venice basilica
We have 1 answer for the clue Namesake of a Venice basilica. See the results below.
- Tintoretto's "The Miracle of ___ Freeing the Slave"
- One of the four Evangelists
- One of the four evangelists, briefly
- Name associated with the second Gospel
- Gospel writer
- Patron of barristers and notaries
- Donatello sculpture subject
- Author of one of the Gospels
- Patron of Venice
- Gospel author
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - June 18, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Namesake of a Venice basilica that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!