Clue: Nancy's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Nancy's successor. See the results below.
- With 23-Across, a 1966 hit song
- Bush once seen around the White House
- Rush in a movie theater
- English novelist Pym
- Santa __
- Author Kingsolver
- Longtime "20/20" co-host Walters
- Santa ___
- Stanwyck, but not Streisand
- Bush or Boxer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nancy's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!