Clue: Napoleon, notably
We have 1 answer for the clue Napoleon, notably. See the results below.
- Green card candidate, maybe
- Jean-Claude Duvalier, e.g.
- Napoleon's punishment
- Shah, once
- Oedipus, in the end
- One who can't go home
- Greece's Constantine II, for one
- Deposed leader's fate, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 2014
- USA Today - March 06, 2008
- New York Times - January 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Napoleon, notably that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!