Clue: Napoleon's birthplace
We have 1 answer for the clue Napoleon's birthplace. See the results below.
- Casa Buonaparte site
- Island of Seneca's exile
- Chevy model of the 1990s
- Island north of Sardinia
- Mediterranean isle
- Napoleon I's birthplace
- Island of France
- One of the 27 regions of France
- Republic annexed by France in 1769
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 26, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 01, 2013
- New York Times - January 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Napoleon's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!