Clue: Narrow strip of land
We have 3 answers for the clue Narrow strip of land. See the results below.
- Strip of land is, accordingly, outside Morocco's capital (7)
- Land bridge
- Canal site, maybe
- Good place for a canal
- Panama Canal site
- Panama, for one
- Connecting land strip
- Formation meaning "neck" in Greek
- Panama, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 12, 2016
- USA Today - June 19, 2015
- Netword - January 23, 2015
- USA Today - November 15, 2013
- Universal - August 14, 2013
- USA Today - April 12, 2010
- Washington Post - January 09, 2008
- USA Today - January 26, 2005
- New York Times - November 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Narrow strip of land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!