Clue: NASA probe launched in 1989
We have 1 answer for the clue NASA probe launched in 1989. See the results below.
- Classic Italian astronomer
- Early sunspot studier
- Telescope pioneer
- 1600's stargazer
- Spacecraft to Jupiter
- "Sidereus Nuncius" author
- Famous Italian astronomer
- Astronomer exonerated by the Vatican in 1992
- Copernicus supporter
- Kepler contemporary
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue NASA probe launched in 1989 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!