Clue: Nashville-based awards org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Nashville-based awards org.. See the results below.
- Org. with an annual televised awards ceremony
- Awards org. based in Nashville
- Reba might attend their award ceremony (abbr.)
- Gp. concerned with western tunes
- Nashville awards gp.
- Its first awards ceremony was co-hosted by Bobbie Gentry
- Tenn. awards gp.
- Eddy Arnold won its first Entertainer of the Yr. award
- Org. that honored George Strait
- Nashville-based org.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 14, 2017
- Washington Post - September 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2012
- Netword - July 29, 2012
- Washington Post - July 05, 2012
- Washington Post - May 11, 2012
- LA Times - March 19, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - January 13, 2012
- LA Times - July 17, 2011
- Post Puzzler - December 26, 2010
- New York Times - August 23, 2009
- New York Times - June 20, 2008
- New York Times - November 26, 2006
- New York Times - August 14, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Nashville-based awards org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!