Clue: Native of Muscat
We have 1 answer for the clue Native of Muscat. See the results below.
- Sultan Qabus bin Said, e.g.
- Dweller on the Gulf of Masirah
- Saudi neighbor
- Muscat native
- Person from Muscat
- Yemeni's neighbor
- Qabus bin Said, e.g.
- Muscat resident
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2008
- USA Today - June 01, 2007
- New York Times - November 20, 2006
- Netword - April 23, 2006
- Washington Post - February 23, 2006
- Washington Post - May 10, 2005
- Washington Post - January 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Native of Muscat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!