Clue: Native soldier, in old India
We have 1 answer for the clue Native soldier, in old India. See the results below.
- Native Indian in the British army
- ___ Rebellion of 1857-59
- Indian employed as a British soldier
- ___ Mutiny (India rebellion of the 1850s)
- Old Indian infantryman
- Native of India in the British army
- Onetime Indian soldier
- Indian in the British army
- Indian soldier
- Native soldier of old India
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Native soldier, in old India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!