Clue: Native village, in South Africa
We have 2 answers for the clue Native village, in South Africa. See the results below.
- Native South African village
- Boer burg
- Dutch town
- City in Dutch
- Village, to a Boer
- End of many a Dutch village name
- Dutch burg
- Suffix meaning "city" in some European place names
- Boer village
- Dutch village
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 15, 2014
- New York Times - January 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Native village, in South Africa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!