Clue: Nautical assent
We have 1 answer for the clue Nautical assent. See the results below.
- Word of assent
- Parliamentary stand
- Affirmative on board
- "Sure thing, skipper!"
- Agreeable reply
- Salt's "sí"
- Yachtie's "yes"
- Word often accompanying 54-Across
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - October 03, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - December 29, 2010
- Netword - June 24, 2009
- Washington Post - April 17, 2007
- New York Times - September 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nautical assent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!