Clue: Naval V.I.P.
We have 3 answers for the clue Naval V.I.P.. See the results below.
- Naval off.
- U.S.N. bigwig
- Dewey, e.g.: Abbr.
- Fleet runner: Abbr.
- Navy bigwig: Abbr.
- William Halsey, e.g.: Abbr.
- Nimitz or Halsey: Abbr.
- U.S.N. rank
- Mil. rank established by Cong. in 1862
- Fleet leader: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 03, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 12, 2010
- USA Today - February 25, 2009
- New York Times - January 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2006
- LA Times - June 04, 2006
- Washington Post - December 04, 2002
- Washington Post - September 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Naval V.I.P. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!