Clue: Navigator with a strait named for him
We have 1 answer for the clue Navigator with a strait named for him. See the results below.
- 1521 visitor to Guam
- European discoverer of the Philippines
- Portuguese explorer
- Portuguese navigator
- Strait man?
- Leader of the first global circumnavigation
- Explorer for whom a GPS brand is named
- Rio de la plata explorer
- Famed circumnavigator
- Man who named the Pacific Ocean
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 16, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Navigator with a strait named for him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!