Clue: Navy bigwig
We have 2 answers for the clue Navy bigwig. See the results below.
- Large, colorful butterfly
- Head of a fleet
- Brightly colored butterfly
- Fleet leader
- General equivalent
- Fleet person
- Nickname of the N.B.A.'s David Robinson, with "the"
- Fleet runner
- Flag rank
- Halsey or Nimitz
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 30, 2017
- Netword - July 21, 2015
- Universal - August 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2009
- LA Times - January 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Navy bigwig that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!