Clue: Nay opposer
We have 2 answers for the clue Nay opposer. See the results below.
- Biblical affirmative
- Indeed, in Psalms
- Senate approval
- Passing need?
- Voice vote
- Passing assistance?
- Nay canceler
- Vote of support
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 04, 2013
- Universal - October 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2010
- Washington Post - October 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 08, 2007
- New York Times - March 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nay opposer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!