Clue: Neeson of "Rob Roy"
We have 2 answers for the clue Neeson of "Rob Roy". See the results below.
- Actor Neeson
- Author O'Flaherty
- Former Irish P.M. ___ Cosgrave
- Neeson of "Nell"
- Novelist O'Flaherty
- Former Irish P.M. Cosgrave
- He played Oskar in "Schindler's List"
- British rocker Gallagher
- 1970's Irish P.M. Cosgrave
- Neeson of "Kinsey"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 24, 2010
- New York Times - December 21, 2008
- Washington Post - October 10, 2008
- New York Sun - August 26, 2008
- Washington Post - May 21, 2003
- New York Times - October 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Neeson of "Rob Roy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!