Clue: Neighbor of Siam, on some old maps
We have 1 answer for the clue Neighbor of Siam, on some old maps. See the results below.
- Part of W.W. II's Pacific theater
- Myanmar, once
- __ Shave (onetime advertisers on roadside signs)
- Myanmar, formerly
- Myanmar's former name
- Rangoon's land
- Japanese conquest of W.W. II
- __ Road: WWII supply route to China
- Bay of Bengal country, once
- Siam neighbor
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Siam, on some old maps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!