Clue: Neighbor of Sudan
We have 4 answers for the clue Neighbor of Sudan. See the results below.
- Jeremy's singing partner
- Neighbor of Nigeria
- Neighbor of Libya
- McQueen of movies
- Neighbor of Cameroon
- Something on which an election hangs?
- Its capital is N'Djamena
- Scrap in 2000 election news
- Voting booth hanger-on?
- Punch card fallout
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 27, 2017
- USA Today - April 01, 2014
- Universal - August 18, 2013
- Universal - October 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2012
- USA Today - January 04, 2012
- USA Today - June 15, 2011
- Netword - May 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2011
- Washington Post - May 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 28, 2008
- Washington Post - July 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 09, 2007
- LA Times - October 05, 2005
- Washington Post - May 10, 2001
- New York Times - February 18, 1999
- New York Times - June 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Sudan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!