Clue: Neighbor of Turk.
We have 1 answer for the clue Neighbor of Turk.. See the results below.
- Hafez al-Assad's land: Abbr.
- Neighbor of Isr.
- Med. nation
- Neighbor of Iraq: Abbr.
- Assad's land: Abbr.
- Arab League member: Abbr.
- Its monetary unit is the pound: Abbr.
- Mt. Hermon locale: Abbr.
- Leb. neighbor
- Damascus' land: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 01, 2017
- LA Times - April 15, 2016
- Washington Post - August 13, 2011
- New York Times - October 27, 2010
- New York Times - July 09, 2009
- New York Times - June 10, 2008
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
- Washington Post - July 20, 2001
- New York Times - March 26, 1999
- New York Times - March 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Turk. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!