Clue: New Orleans sandwich
We have 1 answer for the clue New Orleans sandwich. See the results below.
- New Orleans sandwich, informally
- N'awlins sandwich
- Hero, to some
- N'Orleans sandwich
- N'awlins sub
- N'awlins sandwich, and this puzzle's title
- New Orleans hero?
- Hero of New Orleans
- Southern sandwich
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2016
- New York Times - January 06, 2016
- Netword - April 24, 2011
- Netword - March 18, 2010
- Netword - January 04, 2007
- New York Times - January 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue New Orleans sandwich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!