Clue: "New Piano in Town" musician
We have 1 answer for the clue "New Piano in Town" musician. See the results below.
- "Theme From 'Summer of '42'" pianist
- Pianist leader of the Philly Pops
- 1961 Best New Artist Grammy winner
- Philly Pops founder
- Philly Pops conductor
- Grammy winner for Best New Artist of 1961
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "New Piano in Town" musician that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!