Clue: New York archbishop before O'Connor
We have 1 answer for the clue New York archbishop before O'Connor. See the results below.
- "Omnibus" host
- Archbishop of New York, 1968-83
- Onetime "Masterpiece Theatre" host
- "You Send Me" singer Sam
- R&B singer Sam
- "A Change Is Gonna Come" singer Sam
- "Chain Gang" singer Sam
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame charter member Sam
- "You Send Me" singer
- Sam or Alistair
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue New York archbishop before O'Connor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!