Clue: New York's Carnegie ___
We have 1 answer for the clue New York's Carnegie ___. See the results below.
- Sub station?
- Sandwich shop
- Supermarket section
- Place for a hero
- Pickle place
- Pastrami place
- Takeout lunch provider
- Place to pick up a sandwich
- Pickle purveyor
- Hero maker
Last Seen In:
- Onion A.V. Club - July 20, 2011
- New York Times - May 24, 2006
- New York Times - August 24, 2005
- New York Times - August 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue New York's Carnegie ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!