Clue: News-making 1926 Channel swimmer
We have 1 answer for the clue News-making 1926 Channel swimmer. See the results below.
- Channel swimmer Gertrude
- Gertrude, who swam the English Channel on August 6, 1926
- 1924 gold medal swimmer
- 1920's swimming sensation Gertrude
- Swimming sensation of 1926
- Channel crosser of 1926
- Gertrude who swam the English Channel
- 1924 Olympics star Gertrude
- Gertrude ___, the first woman to swim the English Channel
- 1926 Channel swimmer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue News-making 1926 Channel swimmer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!