Clue: Newsweek rival
We have 3 answers for the clue Newsweek rival. See the results below.
- Partner of Warner
- Word with make or mark
- Ref's call
- Marathoner's stat
- Use a stopwatch
- Test proctor's declaration
- Ump's call
- Prisoners do it
- __ out (break in the action)
- "There'll Be a Hot __ in the Old Town Tonight"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 03, 2015
- Netword - June 24, 2015
- USA Today - February 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 08, 2007
- Netword - September 13, 2005
- New York Times - December 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Newsweek rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!