Clue: Nicholas who wrote "The Seven-Per-Cent Solution"
We have 1 answer for the clue Nicholas who wrote "The Seven-Per-Cent Solution". See the results below.
- Industrialist Guggenheim
- Notorious Lansky
- Mobster Lansky
- 1968 gold-medal swimmer Debbie
- Writer/director Nicholas
- Mob figure Lansky
- Debbie ___, triple gold-medal Olympic swimmer, 1968
- Gangster Lansky
- "The Great Gatsby" gambler Wolfsheim
- Swimmer Debbie who won three golds at the 1968 Olympics
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Nicholas who wrote "The Seven-Per-Cent Solution" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!