Clue: Nickel and dime
We have 3 answers for the clue Nickel and dime. See the results below.
- Nickels and dimes
- Vending machine intake
- You can get it for a dollar
- Purse contents
- Sing a different tune
- Put on a clean shirt, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 13, 2018
- LA Times - July 15, 2017
- USA Today - December 21, 2016
- LA Times - August 21, 2014
- LA Times - June 07, 2011
- Universal - December 01, 2010
- Washington Post - November 01, 2009
- Universal - June 27, 2008
- New York Times - March 18, 2008
- New York Sun - August 13, 2007
- New York Times - November 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Nickel and dime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!