Clue: Nile deity
We have 1 answer for the clue Nile deity. See the results below.
- Goddess of fertility
- Wife of Osiris
- Sister of Osiris
- Goddess pictured in Egyptian tombs
- Horned goddess
- Nature goddess
- Egyptian fertility goddess
- Her symbol was a cow
- Goddess with the gift of life
- Goddess in "Aïda"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 01, 2012
- New York Times - May 31, 2012
- New York Times - December 25, 2011
- New York Sun - February 22, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Nile deity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!