Clue: Nile spanner
We have 2 answers for the clue Nile spanner. See the results below.
- Egyptian city once named Syene
- ___ High Dam
- It spans the 33-Down
- Temple of Isis site
- Nile crosser
- City near Lake Nasser
- Egyptian dam site
- Dam that formed Lake Nasser
- City just north of Lake Nasser
- Dam on the Nile
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 26, 2018
- New York Times - September 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Nile spanner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!