Clue: Nineveh was its capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Nineveh was its capital. See the results below.
- Semiramis's realm
- Semiramis's domain
- Where Ashur was the supreme deity
- Nineveh's home
- Nineveh's land
- Nineveh's kingdom
- Ancient Mediterranean empire
- Ancient empire whose capital was Nineveh
- Ancient Asian empire
- Ancient empire along the Tigris
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 04, 2008
- LA Times - September 23, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Nineveh was its capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!