Clue: Nineveh's river
We have 1 answer for the clue Nineveh's river. See the results below.
- Nineveh's locale
- Fertile Crescent river
- River past the ruins of Nineveh
- Baghdad's river
- River often paired with the Euphrates
- Mesopotamia border river
- Fertile Crescent waterway
- Euphrates' counterpart
- River of Mesopotamia
- Shatt-al-Arab river
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 14, 2012
- New York Times - November 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Nineveh's river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!