Clue: Nixon's first Defense Secretary
We have 1 answer for the clue Nixon's first Defense Secretary. See the results below.
- Scottish estate owner
- Nixon Defense Secretary
- Scottish landowner
- Scot with a lot
- Member of Nixon's cabinet
- Nixon's first Secretary of Defense
- Landed proprietor, in Scotland
- Highlands title
- Melvin of the Nixon cabinet
- Scottish property owner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Nixon's first Defense Secretary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!