Clue: N.L. East city
We have 3 answers for the clue N.L. East city. See the results below.
- It borders Fla.
- Pac.'s counterpart
- Natl. League city
- Part of NATO: Abbr.
- The Braves: Abbr.
- SST's fly over it: Abbr.
- It borders N.J.
- The U.K. touches it
- Oceanic abbr.
- Bermuda's locale: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 2018
- New York Times - March 29, 2017
- Netword - January 29, 2016
- Washington Post - June 03, 2013
- New York Times - March 16, 2011
- Washington Post - December 24, 2010
- LA Times - August 06, 2009
- Netword - October 26, 2008
- LA Times - August 31, 2007
- LA Times - June 20, 2006
- New York Times - May 09, 2004
- New York Times - December 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue N.L. East city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!