Clue: No longer in enemy hands
We have 1 answer for the clue No longer in enemy hands. See the results below.
- Gotten back, as land in battle
- Like college aptitude tests, for many students
- Done over, as a movie shot
- Shot again
- Shot again, as photos
- Gotten back
- Captured in retaliation
- Captured anew
- Captured back
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- New York Times - September 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue No longer in enemy hands that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!