Clue: No longer working: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue No longer working: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Soak flax
- No longer active: Abbr.
- No longer in the U.S.N.
- Abbr. in some military names
- Like some profs: Abbr.
- In post-career mode: Abbr.
- Through working: Abbr.
- Abbr. after a general's name, maybe
- Like Gen. Powell
- Out of service?: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 02, 2016
- LA Times - April 05, 2016
- LA Times - March 25, 2013
- LA Times - September 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 24, 2008
- New York Times - June 15, 2008
- LA Times - February 12, 2008
- New York Times - December 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 03, 2007
- New York Times - February 05, 2007
- New York Sun - December 19, 2006
- Netword - November 20, 2005
- LA Times - July 14, 2005
- New York Times - January 17, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 11, 2004
- New York Times - August 20, 2002
- New York Times - February 05, 2001
- New York Times - March 17, 1999
- New York Times - August 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue No longer working: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!