Clue: No place for a base, in brief
We have 1 answer for the clue No place for a base, in brief. See the results below.
- Noncombat area, for short
- Area between N. and S. Korea
- No man's land, in brief
- Place where armies are forbidden (abbr.)
- Area prohibiting soldiers, maybe (abbr.)
- Combat-free area, briefly
- Buffer between N. and S. Korea
- Area where troops are prohibited: Abbr.
- Noncombat area: Abbr.
- Rhineland, in the '20s
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue No place for a base, in brief that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!