Clue: Nobel author, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Nobel author, informally. See the results below.
- 1966 A. E. Hotchner memoir
- Nickname for author Ernest
- Nickname for Pulitzer-winning author Ernest
- Sobriquet for the author of "The Old Man and the Sea"
- Literary nickname
- Nickname of a Nobel-winning novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nobel author, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!