Clue: Nonagenarian's age
We have 1 answer for the clue Nonagenarian's age. See the results below.
- Lowest A, usually
- You may be stopped for doing it
- You can get cited for doing it
- Number of feet between baseball bases
- Degrees latitude of the North Pole
- Leadfoot's cruising speed, perhaps
- Number of degrees in a quadrant
- Hot number?
- Degrees in a right angle
- Low A, on a test
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 31, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nonagenarian's age that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!