Clue: Nonlearner, proverbially
We have 1 answer for the clue Nonlearner, proverbially. See the results below.
- New trick resister, supposedly
- Proverbial fogy
- It's hard to teach one new tricks, so they say
- Pooch beyond trick-learning years, supposedly
- Unlikely learner of new tricks
- One with difficulty learning new tricks, supposedly
- Proverbial nonlearner
- Unteachable one, it's said
- Nonlearner, in a proverb
- One who can't learn new tricks, they say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nonlearner, proverbially that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!