We have 3 answers for the clue Nook. See the results below.
- Breakfast place
- Library feature
- Quiet spot to sit
- Garden bower, e.g.
- Low-traffic spot
- Dinette set spot
- Reading site
- Breakfast nook, for one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2014
- LA Times - November 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 31, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2011
- Netword - June 13, 2010
- New York Times - November 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 04, 2007
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- LA Times - September 28, 2006
- New York Sun - December 05, 2005
- New York Times - December 26, 2004
- USA Today - May 05, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Nook that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!